WELCOME one WELCOME all

There would be no great or ornate welcome message .
This is a 'no holds barred' place for interaction between the young, the old and the em, ‘in between’ . hey i’m proud GREENwhiteGREEN so u can guess what most of my posts would be about- OYA now ,lets go there!!
**-pls comment as u wish, it will not be screened -**

Thursday, January 14, 2010

super eagles

Sorry yesterday I was unable to post , this was because I travelled , ok let me start the story of my frustrations from there, hmm I was in the bus an sat by this lady  with  the weirdest shade of OFF GREEN cutex on her nails it made me nauseous throughout the trip. Yes, speaking of nausea, that would have been the feeling of any supporter of Nigeria who watched THE ''SUPER" EAGLES in the orange CAF nations cup. Where the wings of the super eagles Nigeria were clipped by the pharaohs of Egypt, in a devastating 3-1 loss after Nigeria played excitingly in the first 20mins (once again the eagles have done what they do best. Break the heart of Nigerians –they’ve broken mine so many time I’m not sure how much my poor heart can take- l need love, lol )

No comments:

Post a Comment